This is the website for the LILY (Language, Information, and Learning at Yale) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University.
- Nov. 2019 Check out our task pages and repositories for SParC, CoSQL, EditSQL, and Multi-News!
- Oct. 2019: AAN.how has been updated to include over 12,000 resoures!
- Oct. 2019: A LILY paper was accepted to the NeurIPS Machine Learning for Health Workshop!
- Aug. 2019: U.S. linguistics team, coached by Professor Radev, thrives at IOL. Check out the story!
- Aug. 2019: Check out the CoSQL and EditSQL papers from EMNLP 2019!
The LILY Lab started in Spring 2017 with Professor Dragomir Radev joining Yale University. Our interests include:
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Multilingual Parsing
- Dialogue Systems
- Question Answering
- Humor Detection
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Semi-supervised Learning