This is the website for the LILY (Language, Information, and Learning at Yale) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University.
- Mar. 2019: Register for The 1st Yale Workshop on AI, Ethics, and Society!
- Jan. 2019: Check out the work the LILY Lab will be presenting at AAAI, including the LectureBank and ScisummNet datasets!
- Nov. 2018: The LILY Lab now has a blog on Medium! Check it out here!
- Oct. 2018: Check out this blog post on replicating the OpenAI Pretrained Transformer Language Model
- Oct. 2018: Check out this blog post on the Spider dataset!
- Sep. 2018: Check out the dataset and leaderboard for our EMNLP 2018 paper: Spider - Yale Complex and Cross-Domain Semantic Parsing and Text-to-SQL Challenge!
The LILY Lab started in Spring 2017 with Professor Dragomir Radev joining Yale University. Our interests include:
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Multilingual Parsing
- Dialogue Systems
- Question Answering
- Humor Detection
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Semi-supervised Learning