This is the website for the LILY (Language, Information, and Learning at Yale) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University.
- Jun. 2019: Check out our ACL 2019 SParC: Yale & Salesforce Semantic Parsing and Text-to-SQL in Context Challenge !
- Apr. 2019: Check out our collection of Awesome NLP pages!
- Apr. 2019: We updated aan.how to include over 500 additional lecture slides from university courses!
- Mar. 2019: Register for The 1st Yale Workshop on AI, Ethics, and Society!
- Jan. 2019: Check out the work the LILY Lab will be presenting at AAAI, including the LectureBank and ScisummNet datasets!
The LILY Lab started in Spring 2017 with Professor Dragomir Radev joining Yale University. Our interests include:
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Multilingual Parsing
- Dialogue Systems
- Question Answering
- Humor Detection
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Semi-supervised Learning