This is the website for the LILY (Language, Information, and Learning at Yale) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University.
- Aug. 2019: U.S. linguistics team, coached by Professor Radev, thrives at IOL. Check out the story!
- Aug. 2019: Two LILY papers were accepted to EMNLP 2019! Stay tuned for the camera-ready versions.
- Jun. 2019: Check out our ACL 2019 SParC: Yale & Salesforce Semantic Parsing and Text-to-SQL in Context Challenge !
- Apr. 2019: Check out our collection of Awesome NLP pages!
- Apr. 2019: We updated aan.how to include over 500 additional lecture slides from university courses!
The LILY Lab started in Spring 2017 with Professor Dragomir Radev joining Yale University. Our interests include:
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Multilingual Parsing
- Dialogue Systems
- Question Answering
- Humor Detection
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Semi-supervised Learning