This is the website for the LILY (Language, Information, and Learning at Yale) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University.
- Nov. 2018: The LILY Lab now has a blog on Medium! Check it out here!
- Oct. 2018: Check out this blog post on replicating the OpenAI Pretrained Transformer Language Model
- Oct. 2018: Check out this blog post on the Spider dataset!
- Sep. 2018: Check out the dataset and leaderboard for our EMNLP 2018 paper: Spider - Yale Complex and Cross-Domain Semantic Parsing and Text-to-SQL Challenge!
- July 2018. Our paper on TutorialBank was presented at ACL. You can read about TutorialBank on this blog post.
- May 2018. AAN (All About NLP) hosted at http://aan.how/. Our new search engine for 8000+ tutorials, presentations, libraries, NACLO problems on NLP, AI, DL.
- We are co-organizing a workshop on Scientific Document Summarization at SIGIR 2018
- Workshop on Computational Social Science on October 20, 2017
The LILY Lab started in Spring 2017 with Professor Dragomir Radev joining Yale University. Our interests include:
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Retrieval
- Multilingual Parsing
- Dialogue Systems
- Question Answering
- Humor Detection
- Machine Learning
- Neural Networks
- Semi-supervised Learning